Introducing: The BatchClipper!
Media colleagues —
We're excited to announce the latest addition to Grabien's suite of video production tools: The BatchClipper.
If you work at a news outlet that creates montages and supercuts, your life is about to get way easier.
Here's how to use it:
1) Go to the NewsBase
2) Select the networks you're interested in clipping from
3) Enter a date range
4) Enter a search term
5) Click the new button that looks like three books stacked atop each other
6) On the next page, you'll see the search results; each will be displayed within Grabien's familiar clipping interface
7) You can use these clippers to quickly trim each result exactly as you need them
8) Any results you don't want can be "x'ed" out
9) Once you're happy with the results, select the file format you'd like, and then click "create"
10) On the next page you can customize the font of a corresponding cut list you'll receive with the clips
11) Finally, you'll be able to download a zipped folder with the clips, exactly as you customized them. Now they're ready to be mashed up in an original supercut.
That's it! Creating montages/supercuts now takes about 1/100th the time it used to.
Let us know what you think!