Exclusive Montage: Hillary Ducks Every Question in 14-Minute Interview
Last night Wolf Blitzer managed to score a 14-minute interview with Hillary Clinton, during which he was free to wrest as many answers from the press-shy candidate as he could.
His actual result? Zero.
Hillary bobbed, weaved, ducked, dodged, and ultimately avoided answering a single question.
Here's a quick breakdown of the nine questions Blitzer asked:
- Carly Fiorina said you lack accomplishments. What's your biggest accomplishment as secretary of State?
- Carly Fiorina dared you to watch the Planned Parenthood videos; have you seen them?
- Might Planned Parenthood have broken any federal laws?
- On your server, why did it take you so long to apologize?
- Why is Bernie Sanders beating you in Iowa and New Hampshire?
- Are you more qualified than Vice President Biden?
- Are you ready to accept more DNC debates?
- Will you call on the DNC to authorize more debates?
- Would you be a better president than your husband?
Also of note is the number of follow-up questions Blitzer asked: Zero.