Colbert: Trump ‘Slowly Unifying GOP’ Because There Are No Other Options

‘All it took was no other options — and then a few more weeks to make sure there were really no other options’

COLBERT: "A new poll has 87% of Republicans supporting Trump. It came out yesterday. The other 13% are currently standing on bridges looking vacantly into the distance. 87% is pretty amazing. He is slowly unifying the Republican party. All it took was no other options. And then a few more weeks to make sure there were really no other options? Did we check the couch cushions?"

Video files
Full
Compact
Audio files
Full
Compact
Similar stories
Devin Nunes: We Don’t Know Who Russians Were Colluding with Trump Campaign Because There Were None
Colbert: Trump Attack Using Bill’s Marital Affairs Is Like ‘The Pot Calling the Kettle Black’
Tucker: If You Want To Be Left Alone To Do Your Job, Your Protector Is the Republican Party
Lt. Col. Tony Shaffer: Jen Psaki Was ‘Totally Insane’ in Her Defense of Bergdahl Swap
Obama: I Disagree There Is ‘Militant Political Correctness’ on College Campuses