Noah: Don’t Gun Advocates Know that Adults Can’t Force Kids To Do Things They Don’t Want to Do?

‘Like, you think these kids were actually pro gun and then, what, George Soros showed up and he was like, ‘Who wants Skittles?’

RUSH EXCERPT:
NOAH: "I say this sincerely: Get the (f--bleep) out of here, man. Really? Really! You think— You think adults can convince teenagers to do something they don’t want to do? Really? Like, you think these kids were actually pro gun and then, what, George Soros showed up and he was like, “Who wants Skittles? Yeah!” You’re shocked that these kids can plan a few events. If this guy had even seen one movie about high school, he would know that planning rallies is at least 30% of being a teenager, right? Year, the other 70% is falling in love with vampires."

Video files
Full
Compact
Audio files
Full
Compact
Similar stories
Dem Governor Candidate: Multiple DUI’s Shouldn’t Make You Eligible for Jail
Maher: Bloomberg’s Soda Ban Looks Bad for Liberals
Huckabee: Trump ‘Will Kick Tail and Take Names and That’s What We Need Right Now’
Sondland: Zelensky Only Had to Announce Biden Investigations, ‘Didn’t Actually Have to Do Them’
Ryan: We’ll ‘Replace’ ObamaCare with a ‘Law that Is Better’