Trump: ‘The Problem in Venezuela Is Not that Socialism Has Been Poorly Implemented’ but ‘Faithfully Implemented’
TRUMP: “The problem in Venezuela is not that socialism has been poorly implemented, but that socialism has been faithfully implemented. (Applause) From the Soviet Union to Cuba to Venezuela, wherever true socialism or communism has been adopted, it has delivered anguish and devastation and failure.
"Those who preach the tenets of these discredited ideologies only contribute to the continued suffering of the people who live under these cruel systems. America stands with every person living under a brutal regime. Our respect for sovereignty is also a call for action. All people deserve a government that cares for their safety, their interests and their well-being, including their prosperity.”
- Trump Calls out Venezuela: ‘This Corrupt Regime Destroyed a Prosperous Nation By Imposing a Failed Ideology’
- Trump: ‘I Will Always Put America First, Just Like as the Leaders of Your Countries Will Always’ Do
- Trump on North Korea: ‘Rocket Man Is on a Suicide Mission for Himself and His Regime’
- Trump: ‘A Massive Source of Embarrassment to the U.N. that’ Human Rights Offenders Sit on ‘Human Rights Council’
- CNN's Kirby: This Was a Sermon, and He Wasn’t a Pres., He Was a Preacher Giving His Dark Worldview
- MSNBC’s Ruhle: Was Trump’s Speech ‘Unsophisticated’? Maybe Americans Don’t Get U.N.?
- ABC's Moran on Trump's Threat to 'Totally Destroy' N. Korea: Borders on 'a War Crime'
- Flashback Montage: 11 Times Obama Talked Down the U.S. in His Final U.N. Address